Thursday, October 15, 2009

Niche in the Market (2)

As the story goes, I am still thinking what else interests me.
That was a good break. Now let me think of what else interests me. I already spoke about movies, books, music, and food what else is there that would interest me... Video games! I still play video games once in a while but I like to play games on internet. There are some interesting sites out there that piqued my interests. Sites such as addictinggames.com and games in yahoo.com. I used to love playing in these sites but I seldom do these days. I still got the good ole SNES that was so popular back in the day. I also have Nintendo 64, which was also cool. Do have a PS one but the system itself is not working well. Played a WII it was alright.
Yup that is about all that interests me these days. Had girlfriend but no more. I song just popped into my head 'Dust in the Wind' by Kansas.

No comments: