Saturday, April 7, 2007

A sense of peace

I am finally at peace. It is true, the Pendulum is still being weighed on the USMLE. But that anxiety has passed away, I left all to my savior, Lord Jesus Christ. I was reading the word last night, & His word in I Peter 3 released me from my self encased shell of uncertainties.

Nothing much else is happening in my life. Saw an interesting movie, couple of nights ago. 'Take the Lead'. At first, I thought this would be borrowing & irritating like the TV shows lately with the celebraties dancing for the public to vote on how they are doing. I was quite surprised how the main character wanted to give these students a chance to aspire to something great. Music was really nice. A feel good movie, I would say. ;)

Its been a while I blah'ed this much. Probably because I chatted with a certain someone, who brighted up my day :D. Feels good to be alive, I'd say.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you got to talk to someone. Things must get pretty lonely at times. Keep posting away!!!

My dad started a blog.

Enoch Moses said...

You didn't chat with me today so I guess I am not your special someone :((

Just kidding
- enoch